Registering with SportRecruit.com?
NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES - SportRecruit.com only specialise in Executive or Senior Management roles in Elite or Professional sport worldwide.
- Click the 'Candidates' button and then select 'Register CV' thus letting us know what role, location, contract type, salary and availability you have
- We will then interview you in person or via Skype and get to know more about you and what your career aspirations are
- We add you to our database only once you have successfully interviewed with us and your references and documentation is verified
- We ensure you are then informed of any new jobs that we work on which match your criteria via our Job Alerts by Email service
- You then are able to apply for jobs emailed to you and we will discuss the role with you in detail once we have received your application.
- Only once you are happy with the role and have discussed it with us and asked us to put your forward to the employer do we then send your CV to the eployer
- We liaise with you and the employer to arrange interviews and follow up post interview
- Once you have started your new job we arrange regular follow ups with you to ensure you are happy and of course we do the same with the employer.
SportRecruit.com work with employers who have asked to use our headhunting placement service. We do not list or disclose the employer name unless we have permission to do so by the employer
Who owns SportRecruit.com?
SportRecruit.com is owned by Sport Recruit Ltd and its Founder/Director/Owner is Efrem Leigh.
Efrem has built a global database of contacts in sport that stretches back as far as 2005 when he launched a football and rugby jobs board solution for sport.
In 2016 he has launched the new Executive Headhunting Placement Service which aims to provide an effective recruitment solution to sport via SportRecruit.com